Most entrepreneurs love the challenge of growing a business. They clear hurdles big and small through the years, and end the race ready for more. But even if you’re still energized by running your business, there might come a time when you’re ready to step away from the day-to-day nuts and bolts of it all. You might be ready for the business you’ve built to run itself. If that’s your aim, our ebook can help you through the process.
This free resource dives into five key steps:
- Committing to making an exit. Even if you feel like you’re ready to make the change, it’s important to take a moment to really pledge to following through.
- Deciding what you’re new role will look like. When you have a concrete idea of what you want in the future, you’ll be better equipped to move toward it.
- Selecting your backups. Choosing the right people to fill your shoes will set your company up for success.
- Empowering your team. It’s important to give your employees the authority and autonomy they need to be successful.
- Following through. Stick to your well-thought-out plan and see it through. You’ll be glad you did.