Join your Women Forward team and guest speakers, Anne Hoyt Taff and Elizabeth McCray, from the Minnesota Community Foundation for an event where we will help you find out how you can be impactful in the world by finding your true inspiration. You will gain powerful insights on finding your unique role all while living a more empowered and enriched life!
Come enjoy a fun ladies night out, accompanied by wine and a light dinner. Bring friends who we have not met yet and get an additional basket entry for each new face!
NEW LOCATION: Sweet Financial Services, 1300 South Prairie Ave., Fairmont, MN
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2018
About the Speakers
Anne Hoyt Taff ~ Her work builds community capacity and strengthens local philanthropic initiatives that address a wide range of issues facing Minnesota.
Sondra Shaw-Hardy, of the Women’s Philanthropy Institute at the Center on Philanthropy at Indiana University, has summarized our unique approach to philanthropy with “The 6 c’s”:
According to her research, as women, we are motivated to:
- Create new solutions to problems
- Change things for the better
- Commit to organizations whose vision we share
- Connect with the people we serve
- Collaborate with others
- Celebrate and enjoy the deeper meaning of our philanthropy¹
Driven by our empathy, motivated by the 6cs, we are a force for good.
Elizabeth McCray ~Beth has a passion for helping donors realize their philanthropic dreams and uses her background in finance and gift planning to make that happen.
NEW! Please RSVP by clicking the link below for you and your guest!
(507) 235-5587 or (800) 658-2507
Your Women Forward Team
Check out our Website!
Sweet Financial Services is not a registered broker/dealer and is independent of Raymond James Financial Services. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Raymond James is not affiliated with Women Forward, Anne Taff or Elizabeth McCray.
1. Shaw-Hardy, Sondra, “Women’s Giving Circles: Reflections from the Founders,” Women’s Philanthropy Institute, The Center on Philanthropy, Indiana University, August 2009, 8 accessed at: https://scholarworks.iupui.edu/bitstream/handle/1805/6262/womensgiving_circles.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y.
C18-014414 & A18-014527