Over the years we have been very fortunate that our business has grown because our clients have sent others our way based on their personal experience working with us. We truly enjoy working with clients like you, and helping your friends and family discover and reach their retirement dreams.
Now we want to formally be able to say thank you with our Sweet Ambassador Program. The is meant to be an easy way for clients to introduce us to family and friends, in a friendly fashion.
• Invitations to Annual Exclusive Referral Events and Social Outings •
• Priority Invites and seating for Client Appreciation & Educational Events •
• If you can’t attend one of our events, we give the option of a fun gift from our Gift Catalog •
The referral program will be a yearly program that requires a minimum of one qualified referral (see below)
In order to gain your ambassador status:
1. You must RSVP and bring a referral to an upcoming event as your guest. Once that person schedules a visit you are qualified.
2. You may start an introduction by simply calling our office or filling out our On-Line Referral. Once that person schedules a visit you are qualified.
A qualified referral is someone that you personally feel can benefit from having a no-obligation conversation with one of our team members. Our specialties include but are not limited to business owners, people 5-7 years from retirement and women in transition (spouse has passed, divorce, etc.)
The 2017 Sweet Ambassador Program Kickoff!
In order to attend this event, you must give a qualified referral by the dates listed below or you may bring a guest to the event that we are currently not working with. We know Summer is busy time for us all, that is why we provided a few dates for you and your guest. All Events are located on our Veranda at 1300 at Sweet Financial Services.
Choose a date that works for you and/or your guest and RSVP to Marsha Malo at
Marsha@sweetfinancial.com or call (507)235-5587